Domestic Fire Alarm & Security Systems in London
Are Looking for domestic fire alarm or security systems in London?
Bloomsbury Fire & Security are fire alarm experts and carry out fire safety inspections and installation for all types of domestic properties throughout London.
Who is Domestic Fire Alarm & Security Services For?
Domestic fire alarm and security systems are generally smaller jobs and are carried out in premises such as dwellings, large homes and housing estates. No matter what type of property you live in, we can install any fire or security system to suit your requirements.
Domestic Fire & Security Benefits
There are many benefits for domestic fire and security systems including:
Domestic Fire Alarm Benefits:
- Early Fire Warning– A fire alarm will provide occupants with an early warning to the presence of smoke and fire. This will give residents enough time to escape while waiting for the emergency services.
- Placement Options– Having the option to place alarms where you want is another great advantage of having a system installed. We can give you advice on where to avoid having an alarm installed and suitable locations.
- Remote Monitoring– the great thing about modern fire alarms systems is that they can be monitored from wherever you are. This means a fire department can be easily notified in the event of a fire.
Domestic Security System Benefits
- Protects Valuables – This is one of the first and foremost benefits that come to mind when thinking of having a security system installed in the home. Alarms can scare off potential burglars and some have the ability to notify the local authorities in the event of a break-in.
- Deters Crime – A 2009 study by Rutgers found that, as the number of home security systems increased in an area, the number of residential robberies decreased in that area, even for people who didn’t have their own security system. Having a security system not only protects you, but helps your neighbourhood be a safer place for everyone.
- Lowers Home Insurance – Yes, you may be paying a monthly fee for your security system, but having the system in your home can lower your homeowner’s insurance by up to 20%. That, combined with the other benefits, makes an alarm system a pretty good deal.
Domestic Fire Risk & Security Assessments
Our teams are highly professional and dedicated. If you require fire alarm works in your home or personal space, let us help you. We can send a fire alarm expert to visit your premises and provide you with a free no obligation quotation. Call us today to find out how much you could save.